• Announcements

• Jim Eh.

World of Wheels volunteers needed   02/08/2018

Go here to sign up on the sheet if you can spare some time to help in the booth. Help is also needed and appreciated for setup and tear down. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ULmhhNo7nK2dEgrvcdFmSPx0uMUPMl4WxbUcwfXz-Is/edit?usp=sharing
MRS Joe

Link: Potential Race car

I talked to someone that had looked at the Fiat. It was an attempted theft. The ignition cylinder was busted and a bunch of the wiring under the dash was tore apart. I understand them writing it off, but I don't understand why they wouldn't have flagged it as a classic so it could have been repaired.

14 hours ago, cgedwards said:

I talked to someone that had looked at the Fiat. It was an attempted theft. The ignition cylinder was busted and a bunch of the wiring under the dash was tore apart. I understand them writing it off, but I don't understand why they wouldn't have flagged it as a classic so it could have been repaired.

Ignorance. Someone needs to care but in a lifeless money focused corporation, they have no passion for the products they insure. 

Being attempted theft, that's an even worse call by mpi as it's usually an exemption only requiring a safety to reinsure. 

Kind of funny that MPI would write off a classic like that but issue me TOD papers on my 1973 and 1972 celica "basket case" restoration projects :)