• Announcements

• Jim Eh.

2017 Annual Banquet   10/12/2017

Saturday Octobre 28th Clarion Hotel 1445 Portage ave.  https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Clarion+Hotel+%26+Suites/@49.8818764,-97.1980597,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x52ea7381e7cf9c6d:0x95f65dafca26e11e!8m2!3d49.881873!4d-97.195871?hl=en   Be there or be square!

Please note that there is a thread called Registration Forms at the top of the Solo Sprint Discussions. It will make registration go much quicker if you print both pages, fill them out and bring them with you. Also, please note that registration opens at 8:00am and closes at 9:00am sharp on Saturday morning. 

Looks like it closes at 12:00am eastern time. I'll see if I can get that changed for next event so it's the same as the others which close at 1:00am. Sorry about that Chris. 

Please note that registration for all time attack events are posted and active on DLB for the entire season!

On-line registration closes the Wednesday Prior to the event however you can still register at the track.

Yup, my bad for leaving it to the last Minute (and beyond). I was waiting to have drivetrain in the car before registering (this to is beyond). The eastern time and the 12:00 am threw me. 12 midnight on Tuesday would be more intuitive. Or better,  don't wait till the last minute. 

Awesome.  I'm looking forward to seeing all of you out on the track. 

Remember that administration opens at 8:00.  I highly suggest you get registered early.  We don't anticipate an issue with transponders but they are first come first serve. 

Apparently I was the only one who could register via DLBRacing this time around huh...

Does online registration guarantees a transponder, or is it the act of signing in at the office?

In life there are no guarantees except death and taxes.  Getting the physical transponder is the only way to be sure.

That said in all the years I've been involved with Time Attack the last event was the only one where I saw issues with Transponders and results.  I suspect it will go smoothly hereafter as the volunteers running timing and scoring are awesome.

Pretty sure you have more pictures of my car than laps i managed to do! Another awesome event! Thanks to everyone who put this on! Hopefully see you all again I'm August 

1 hour ago, Ianfromduff said:

Pretty sure you have more pictures of my car than laps i managed to do! Another awesome event! Thanks to everyone who put this on! Hopefully see you all again I'm August 

I am counting the ones of the tow truck as yours.