• Announcements

• Jim Eh.

2017 Annual Banquet   10/12/2017

Saturday Octobre 28th Clarion Hotel 1445 Portage ave.  https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Clarion+Hotel+%26+Suites/@49.8818764,-97.1980597,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x52ea7381e7cf9c6d:0x95f65dafca26e11e!8m2!3d49.881873!4d-97.195871?hl=en   Be there or be square!
    • Jim Eh.

New Directors for Time Attack   10/23/2017

A big welcome to Ian Stecyk and Brooke Tuscherer to the position of Co-Directors for Time Attack for the 2018 season (to be made official at the up coming AGM). Thanks to Darin and Sara for helping out as interim directors.

Hello All,

The June 11th event is up on DLB.  Please follow this link to register  http://www.dlbracing.com/Event/6347

One the day you are required to provide a completed tech form.  Here is a link to the ASN form: http://www.asncanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ASN_SoloSport_Tech_Self_Insp_Form.pdf

If you car has a full cage we will need to have it reviewed by a Road Race Tech Inspector and you will need a SA rated helmet.

Once you register make a post and let us know what class you will be running for the points race.

Taylor

How do we get the discount for doing the race school this year? I believe they said they would do the first time attack event at half price or something like that. 

Hey guys, I'm from Sask and I intend to come out, but I'm having trouble with DLB. Does one HAVE to be a member of WSCC for your events? I'm already a member of the local club QCMA, and have my WCMA license. Let me know what I have to do to register.

Hey everyone Curtis and Cliff Goodman here, coming up from Kenora Thursday night, we will both be driving my 1991 Skyline GTR for time attack.  I'll be working on the classification on the way up.

See you all there

49 minutes ago, themikewoo said:

Damn that tire on the BMW. Check your alignment?

If that's the front right tire, then that's normal for Gimli. Lots of left turns and a ghetto cheese-grater surface that probably has never been resurfaced for 20+ years will result in that.

IMG_0954_zps3murgrkq.jpg

What is that hanging out of the driver's side window??

6 minutes ago, nishanna said:

If that's the front right tire, then that's normal for Gimli. Lots of left turns and a ghetto cheese-grater surface that probably has never been resurfaced for 20+ years will result in that.

IMG_0954_zps3murgrkq.jpg

What is that hanging out of the driver's side window??

It's probably my wedding ring you're spotting.

6 minutes ago, Ianfromduff said:

So that explains all the smoke from my sti hah 

20160612_205347_mini.jpg

Oh boy that's worse than I tought lol. I was right behind you when it happened, I thought to myself "oh shoot his big turbo went".

the video doesn't do justice, the cloud was so thick I couldn't see anything for a second.

sorry for your loss man.

upgrade or replacement?

cheers!

8 hours ago, NOITALL said:

Oh boy that's worse than I tought lol. I was right behind you when it happened, I thought to myself "oh shoot his big turbo went".

the video doesn't do justice, the cloud was so thick I couldn't see anything for a second.

sorry for your loss man.

upgrade or replacement?

cheers!

If you got that on video I would love the  see that!!!