Attending:

Jim

Carlos

Kosta

Nish

Taylor

Pete(?)

Maybes:

Tim (If Ang is going my wife said she would attend as well)

If anyone is associated with other clubs (Corvette club, BMW, etc.) they are more than welcome. I see the Porsche club is the feature club at Pony Coral that day so they would probably be later than 4:00 returning to Winnipeg

Unfortunately, I have to bail. Had a soccer game rained out earlier this week and they rescheduled it to Sunday. Enjoy the drive guys, the Minaki road is pretty fun!

Attending:

Jim

Carlos

Kosta

Taylor

Pete(?)

Maybes:

Tim

A buddy of mine is coming out. He came last year or two years ago as well (Dino, red 944).

Nish, enjoy the game. Shake the onion bag for me.

Attending:

Jim

Carlos

Dino (plus his daughter possibly)

Kosta

Taylor

Pete(?)

Maybes:

Tim

4 hours ago, nishanna said:

Unfortunately, I have to bail. Had a soccer game rained out earlier this week and they rescheduled it to Sunday. Enjoy the drive guys, the Minaki road is pretty fun!

Nish. You disappoint me. You play soccer all the time! We don't do these drives very often... Skip it!

That was one of the most fun drives we had. And certainly the longest (that I've ever been on). Jim's Subaru, Carlos' and Dino's 911 turbos, and my BMW. Barely any traffic out there, and loads of sunshine (minus a sprinkle or two on the drive home). Good cars, good company. Fantastic day.

Thanks Jim for organizing the route and taking lead. Awesome stuff.

springdrive1.jpg

Hahaha from Tim's deck not even being built, and Nish's soccer game being cancelled, you goofs missed out!

12 hours ago, justkickin said:

Sorry guys, had to bail, but I do have a better excuse than Nish.

I've been on all the spring drives except this one. Yeah, you had a better excuse, but that's only because you've had lots of practice coming up with ones! ;)

14 hours ago, justkickin said:

Sorry guys, had to bail, but I do have a better excuse than Nish. Even the deck build got punted. Sounds like a good run. Hopefully next time Ang and I can make it. 

how long have you been trying to build that deck? lol

11 hours ago, nishanna said:

I've been on all the spring drives except this one. Yeah, you had a better excuse, but that's only because you've had lots of practice coming up with ones! ;)

haha...I should write a book or start selling them. Wanna buy some?:D

9 hours ago, TRDTurko said:

how long have you been trying to build that deck? lol

Just this year actually. If it was a car repair, it would be done by now. ;) 

Couldn't be. Tim always follows the golden Excuse Rule # 72 "Never use the same excuse twice without changing the story enough that nobody notices!" Remember the book he mentioned, it just has to be typed up.

Archived