2016 Autoslalom Results

Hi all,

My name is Matt and I will be taking over Josiah's position as Chief of Timing and Scoring for the 2016 autocross season.

Similar to last year, we will be using this thread to display the results from our events this season. After every event this post will be updated with the results.

The results will also be posted on the http://www.wscc.mb.ca/autoslalom/ webpage. 

If anyone has any suggestion or concerns about how results are being displayed feel free to let me know.

Season Standings
Dropbox Folder

TnT    Apr 30    St. Andrew’s Airport 
Results

#1    May 1    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#2    May 15    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#3    May 21    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#4    Jun 4    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#5    Jun 19    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#6    Jun 26    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#7    Jul 10    Gimli Motorsports Park
Results

TnT    Jul 23    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#8    Jul 24    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#9    Jul 30    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#10    Aug 13    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#11    Aug 27    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#12    Aug 28    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#13    Sep 11    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#14    Sep 17    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#15    Sep 18    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

• 2 weeks later...

Updated with results from test and tune. We tried our best to make sure every car was logged but without numbers it was tough to keep track of people switching cars, etc. We also tried keeping track of cones but due to the nature of test & tune not all (most) cones were called in.

45 minutes ago, babyfod said:

Updated with results from test and tune. We tried our best to make sure every car was logged but without numbers it was tough to keep track of people switching cars, etc. We also tried keeping track of cones but due to the nature of test & tune not all (most) cones were called in.

Thanks for adding test and tune times.

I checked the results for that extra cone, it appears to be a non issue. Just so everyone knows, I made a cone call that at the time thought might have been applied to the wrong driver. However the 2 cones called in for that driver were flagged with station numbers that weren't mine so I think the cones are legit. Regardless though, even if one of the 2 cones were removed, that run wasn't the driver's fastest run so it is a moot point anyway.

Thanks for the diligent effort guys!

Note that the pax factors for all Modified Division cars (Modified classes on Street Tires) did not have the extra 0.985 factor applied for the first event due a bug we had to work around when generating the 2016 scoring files. We will adjust them all and fix this later. It should not affect points or positions though, as the 0.985 factor is only for Mod Division and since it's applied the same for all racers in that division, it should cancel out. The only thing it's useful for is overall pax times, which is really only for bench racing. In other words, you can almost compute how much slower you are than if you were born with the last name Janzen. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Faik Avdirramani #32 is in the wrong group. I am in Mod (run group B), was working timing while he was driving. He had #30 on his car but was in the system as #32. Or he is supposed to be in Mod and was driving in the wrong group.

1 minute ago, Nhil said:

Such as?

I think it's a little unrelated to the results above, and more related to the categories as per regulations (e.g.: My car is F-Street, that doesn't show up on the results). It was a comment based on observations of the signup sheets.

I'll PM you.

20 hours ago, NOITALL said:

I think it's a little unrelated to the results above, and more related to the categories as per regulations (e.g.: My car is F-Street, that doesn't show up on the results). It was a comment based on observations of the signup sheets.

I'll PM you.

Your car being in F-Street shows up in the results unless I'm not understanding your post.

valter.png

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, coach said:

The page won't display for me, it tells me the "Page can't be displayed"

Could be my work computer......

I'm guessing it is your work computer. I've tried it on 3 computers and they all work. Let me know if it works from home/your phone.

35 minutes ago, krank said:

Is there any other way than dropbox? I really don't need to sign up for another site to pass my info around.

You don't have to sign up. It just requires fewer clicks to download if you do.

Yesterday's results were on live.axti.me but now they're gone. There were a lot of suspect times with the light troubles! 

I had noticed last night that my 2nd run was shown as a 100+ second run, while it was a 54.985. 

3 minutes ago, Corey said:

Yesterday's results were on live.axti.me but now they're gone. There were a lot of suspect times with the light troubles! 

I had noticed last night that my 2nd run was shown as a 100+ second run, while it was a 54.985. 

That is correct, some times are being adjusted by the timing personnel because of the timing glitches that happened on GroupA/B runs.

I'd say let's hang tight until they are fixed and posted.

Hopefully my 3 DNFs will be """"""corrected"""""" by them too???? 8)

Archived