TheC

Summer 2016 Hotlap days

Hello Admins,

Are Hotlaps on the Friday of every race weekend again this year? (i.e. June 10th, July 8th, Aug 5th, Sept 9th, Oct 7th) Please confirm. Thanks.

Just checked the July 8 date for laps. Is DLB accurate, only the 430-7 session is available? Just confirming, not an issue if it is that way. 

yes that is accurate.

One price $60.

There is a private event (hosted by WSCC) that day and they have booked the track until 3 or 3:30. There is a chance they will end early so if you want to show up and take a chance, come on out!

We may run later than 7:30pm if we have enough people who show up for lapping and can get volunteers to staff the track. 

For all those who may be attending this session: we will be going hot at 4:00pm sharp! arrive early and get ready to hit the track at 4:00!

No. There is no license required however if you are new to lapping at Gimli there will be a single mini-school at 4:00pm!

On 2016-07-03 at 7:09 PM, nopistons said:

No. There is no license required however if you are new to lapping at Gimli there will be a single mini-school at 4:00pm!

I actually meant WSCC membership.

I have lapped there 5 or so times in the past, but I could always use some more instruction.  I am dailing in my 3-way adjustable coil-overs, so I can really screw up my handling now!  If I could get an instructor that can help not just with my driving, but also making small adjustments between sessions that would be great!

more info on the school?

A full, annual membership is required to have access to the track and use of club property.

2 minutes ago, LittleBlueGT said:

So just make sure I renew my WSCC membership tonight, then bring $60 with me?

Yup. See you there!

Can anyone assist?
I'm trying to register for Friday Aug 5 but I'm getting the error message below. Not sure why. I'm registered for Saturday as well, could that be it?
Thanks!

By the way, I'll try to register 2 cars to this event, under 2 different names. Will that also be possible?

DUPLICATE NUMBER
The racing has already begun and another driver beat you to the number you are trying to register. Please use the back button of your browser and select a different number.

On 01/08/2016 at 10:18 AM, NOITALL said:

DUPLICATE NUMBER

The racing has already begun and another driver beat you to the number you are trying to register. Please use the back button of your browser and select a different number.

You can pick a different number so you can complete your online registration then speak with Timing and Scoring when you arrive and see how they want to deal with it. Same thing happened to me so I'm registered as 204 rather than #7. 

1 hour ago, chkdsk said:

You can pick a different number so you can complete your online registration then speak with Timing and Scoring when you arrive and see how they want to deal with it. Same thing happened to me so I'm registered as 204 rather than #7. 

How do you "pick a number"?