TheC

Summer 2016 Hotlap days

41 minutes ago, NOITALL said:

How do you "pick a number"?

Uh.... Duh, I'm not sure. I was referring to the Road Racing part and not the Practice Day as you should not need a number for Practice Day. If you can't change your number under your car edit then just follow Marcoux's instructions and Register and pay at the track. To do that, full out some kind of paper that has all your relevant info; name, address, phone number, WSCC #, Car Info and make sure you have the exact change or cheque for whoever is doing the registration.  

Wcma wants the road race guys to register a number for the car.  So Jordan is 7. But on registration there's another 7 so he had to select any other number that will let him move ahead.

If you're  hot lapping or TT you don't need a number. But to register you do. Pick a number that allows you to move ahead. (This number has nothing to do with anything other than getting you to the next page)

If you want a door number,  speak to the appropriate dicipline director.

Hope this helps. 

Al

3 hours ago, Al Marcoux said:

Wcma wants the road race guys to register a number for the car.  So Jordan is 7. But on registration there's another 7 so he had to select any other number that will let him move ahead.

If you're  hot lapping or TT you don't need a number. But to register you do. Pick a number that allows you to move ahead. (This number has nothing to do with anything other than getting you to the next page)

If you want a door number,  speak to the appropriate dicipline director.

Hope this helps. 

Al

Al, DLBRacing does not have a "number" field we can choose...

51 minutes ago, NOITALL said:

Al, DLBRacing does not have a "number" field we can choose...

I believe it is in the "garage" area where you set up your car. 

Yeah I wish. It's not, we register the number every time (for Time Attack).

Never mind guys, thanks for the assistance, I'll show up and register ourselves. See you guys then! Cheers

Just had the same duplicate number issue trying to get Liam registered.  

I am thinking that this is because the autox program is not updating reserved numbers in DLB as they don't use it anymore and there is no place for users to add/update a number. 

Can Liam pay at the track as well? If so, he will be in his Corolla that he had at the HPDE this year. We are just doing the lapping on Friday. 

10 hours ago, Al Marcoux said:

What dicipline?  You don't need one for hotlaps.

I know, but DLB won't let you step through without a unique number and head for PayPal. I don't know, but maybe the number requirement can be removed from the hot lap registration on the DLB site.

My dad is in town and I am trying to convince him to come with me for lapping this Friday (tomorrow).

Can I still just show up and pay, 80% sure we will go, but I won't know til tomorrow morning?

Thanks

Ben

1 hour ago, Paceman said:

Check the schedule first, no racing/lapping till Sept 9th.

Hmm.  Good thing I checked for replies before I completely swapped my brakes and suspension over!

Thanks