New Tires - Tireset.ca

Craig mentioned this place last year.

My BFGoodrich Rival S 225/45/15 cost $806.58, that's almost $300 less than Tire Rack and my money stays in Canada :lol:

That's everything in (taxes & shipping)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new tires last Monday.

GREAT price!

Very good customer service (replied quickly to emails)

Delivery cost - FANTASTIC ($40)

Transaction done in Cnd - A+++++++

Delivery by Canpar - pretty good

PMC and 1010 are both much cheeper than tireset for 215/45/17 RE-71R tires with pmc almost $22 less per tire and only $6 for shipping! with Free shipping from 1010 its just over $15 more in total but they also are offering a $70 rebate for Bridgestone tires until may 1. That rebate may be eligable from any retailer though.

Looking for tires but don't know where to purchase them from? You unhappy with the selection that Canadian Tire has to offer? Well here are the places I look when trying to buy new tires (in no particular order).

*Note asterisk indicate Canadian distributors.

Tire Rack

Tire Set *

Discount Tire Direct

1010 Tires *

PMC Tire *

Kijiji *

Costco *

236451d1178804803-any-pics-225-series-ti

Obviously there are the local places but these are pretty much it for me.

If you would like to add to the list or want to troll people about buying rubber please comment below.

• 5 months later...

+1 for PMC!

When another online tire shop failed to deliver, PMC came through for me at the last minute and rushed me the tires I needed for RR#5 at GMP last weekend. Without PMC's help I wouldn't have raced. PMC was professional and responsive to my needs. Price was reasonable too.

Archived