Speedworld League 2015/2016

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

League scoring sheet updated.

I added the Jan 7 and Jan 21 races as well. I didn't factor in the results from the Birchwood guys. If they decide to join our league officially, we can go in and backdate the results. For now, if they participate again, I would just suggest that they start from the back (same we did it last Thursday).

Also there were a couple of errors in setting the starting positions of the races but it doesn't matter that much as it ended up giving the guys in the back of the field a chance to catch up in terms of points.

Anywayyy, spreadsheet is updated now. The first sheet, titled "Sorted Leaderboard", has the updated order. For Race 1 start positions, always use the reverse order of that leaderboard. Race 2 starting positions, use the reverse order of the finishing positions of Race 1 (if you finished last in Race 1, you would start in 1st in Race 2). Qualifying is a 5 min best lap thus positions don't matter and it only gives you points. It doesn't affect the starting positions of the races.

For future races, I'll try and maintain the scoring sheet using the results I see online on Speedworld's results database website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived