2015 Autoslalom Results

Not that it matters really as I've only been to one event and only likely to make it to one more, but the DNF listed for my 4th run (car #115) was Tony's 3rd run. I believe we missed taking off a 1 on one side of the car for that run.

Noted.

Event 10.  How does Gerry with no time beat three drivers with times.  Think AxTime needs to tweak something.

Yeah that seems to be a bug. Not too sure, I'll look into it.

Any other mistakes or changes? If not they will be made official soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the up to date season scoring. Please let us know if there are any problems.

LINK

The formatting isn't great, but it's all we have for now. There might be a new version of the software coming out soon that will have a new season scoring feature, which should be a little nicer on the eyes. I can't promise anything, though.

Unless I hear any objections in the next few days, I'll host the season scoring on our main website (wscc.mb.ca/autoslalom) so that the results and scoring are easier to find.

Here is the up to date season scoring. Please let us know if there are any problems.

LINK

The formatting isn't great, but it's all we have for now. There might be a new version of the software coming out soon that will have a new season scoring feature, which should be a little nicer on the eyes. I can't promise anything, though.

Unless I hear any objections in the next few days, I'll host the season scoring on our main website (wscc.mb.ca/autoslalom) so that the results and scoring are easier to find.

Mitchell Lyle has two entries. Combined he should have 7360.251

Matthew Wiebe also has two entries. Combined he should have 5802.966

• 2 weeks later...

BAHHHH that would have been my highest PAX finish ever if I got it clean! ;'((((((((((((((((( 

I'd like to add a "What if..." section to the results that would subtract a single cone from everyone's runs and display the results just to add to the angst we all feel when we think "what if I just didn't hit that one cone?"  :D

BAHHHH that would have been my highest PAX finish ever if I got it clean! ;'((((((((((((((((( 

I'd like to add a "What if..." section to the results that would subtract a single cone from everyone's runs and display the results just to add to the angst we all feel when we think "what if I just didn't hit that one cone?"  :D

I've only hit like 2 cones all year :P Maybe a "what if my JDM was paxed like a normal car" and see where I would end up

Just noticed that the results are wrong for #8 http://live.axti.me/results/b16K3m9Fml

it shows I won my class but the points went to someone else. Not sure if it's a bug from coning away all my runs?

I think the results are correct, but the leaderboard is a bit misleading due to the column numbers.

When you look at the season standings to see your points, you have to keep in mind that we missed Event #2 due to rain. So the second column is actually for Event #3; the third column is for Event #4, etc. Following that through, the seventh column is for Event #8, which shows 1000 points for you. So it's all good.

Thank you for bringing this up as I noticed it earlier in the season, but forgot to announce it to everyone. It's just the way the scoring software yacks out results. The column headings are just numbered 1 to x, not tied to the Event Name.

A picture is worth 1000 words:

Standings%20with%20Event%20numbers.png

Something is off, I did not win today's event. Jasvir should have the 1000 points

Hmm, strange. It looks like the math is correct, but I also remember announcing Jasvir as the winner yesterday. It's possible that the results were wrong during the event until they were recalculated at the end of the day (I've seen that happen before). It's also possible that the incorrect PAX was being used, due to a classing issue, either then or now.

Ben, you're definitely SMFS with pax of 0.840. I don't know for sure about Jasvir, but I think he's SMS, which has a pax of 0.857. Can anybody confirm that SMS is correct for Jasvir on Saturday?

Matthew Wiebe's score wasn't added to his total today. He is down there on the list.

Thanks for pointing this out. Looks like we have to combine the two Matthews into one super-Matthew. I'll ask Josiah to do that and re-post sometime soon.

It is already sorted by Division - Mixed, Modified, Novice, and Street. Look for the grey headers.

We can't add specific classes (like STR vs STX) to the leaderbaord because someone can compete in any class within the Division and still earn points.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to updating the website.

After combining Matthew's scores, he ends up in 3rd place, like you said. That means we had 4 competitors finish a full season in Novice Div, meaning we can give away 2 trophies. So congrats to Dan as he now gets a trophy! :)

All other results are now official and can no longer be adjusted. Congrats to all the winners, and to everyone who came out this season. Hope you all had a lot of fun. :)

Archived