This thread is for getting a Permanent race car number for 2020 Autocross season.
All Autocross participants will need an assigned race car number at each Autocross event adhere to both driver and passenger side of the vehicle.
If you prefer not to have a permanent number, open numbers' assignment is first come first serve at each event during check in at the trailer.
Refer to attached excel file to see membership status, and available permanent race car numbers. Note, members that haven't been in any autocross events for the passed 2 seasons are now removed from the permanent number list freeing up spots for existing and new Autocross members.
Permanent Number Listing_May24th.xlsx
In order to reserve your permanent race car number for this season, your membership status needs to be in "Approved", "New" or "On hold" status, if you are new to WSCC, it could take about 1-2 weeks to process your membership status after you paid membership fees, see below instruction on how to purchase membership.
Simply reply this thread with your membership name, membership number and the race car number you like to renew/reserve. You will get my written confirmation once the permanent number is assigned to you.
Open race car numbers as of 2020-05-24 @ 8:42am
Write up from Nhil on Membership purchasing and renewal below.
The membership purchasing and renewal steps are as follows:
1) Log on to www.motorsportreg.com using your internet browser or smartphone.
2) If you already have an MSR account, click "Sign In". If you do not have an account, click "Create Free Account". Both are located in the top right hand corner.
2a) If you do not already have an MSR account and clicked "Create Free Account" - Complete the account creation pages making sure to fill in the required fields marked with a red asterisk. You should see two pages, the first taking your name and email, the second collecting some additional useful information for your MSR profile. Hit the continue button at the bottom to complete your account creation.
3) You will now be on the "Dashboard" page of your MSR account. The "Upcoming Events" section automatically list events that are within your geographic region. This is the default landing page when you log into your MSR account.
4) Membership event located at this link - http://msreg.com/wscc2020
You are now at the membership renewal event, hit the red continue button until you arrive at the box where you can enter your current WSCC membership number. If you are a new member and do not have a number, leave this blank. Hit continue once again at the bottom.
5) Enter the required information as noted by the red asterisks down the page. Choose either new membership or renewal and enter your existing WSCC membership number once again if applicable. Select "Membership Fee" for $50. If you are a lifetime or honorary member, please select only the "Lifetime or Honorary Member" option. Check the boxes under the privacy statement and the acceptance of the cancellation terms and conditions and hit the red continue button once more
6) This screen will ask you to confirm your payment. It should display $50 for regular members and $0 for lifetime/honorary members. Enter your credit card details if applicable and hit the red complete registration button.
7) You are now complete and have registered for the 2020 season. Your credit card may not be charged right away as all registrations must be reviewed and approved by the membership director. Once reviewed your card will be charged and your status will be updated to reflect the valid registration. If you do not have a WSCC membership already, you will receive a membership number at this time.